Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, economic news is bleak. Inflation is is rising and no one wants to spend money, they may not have. Mr. Bush, when you took the oath of the presidency, there was a surplus. After eight years of catering to the "haves" and continuing to ignore the basic needs of the "have-nots" it is actually safe to say that many members of the middle class might be less than two paychecks away from homelessness. The homeless population's numbers continue to rise. The numbers of individuals living the "American Dream" of home ownership are decreasing. Your poor decision-making, along with your catering to the rich has devastated this country. You have failed miserably and your legacy among the actual working class will stink. This war has done much more harm than good at home. The terrorist population in Afghanistan is continuing to rise, as a direct result of your policies. In some regions, they have fully recovered, completely reversing the accomplishments initially made. There have always been jokes about your lack of intelligence and normally as a rule, I usually ignore that sort of thing. However, you have granted the appearance of either being the most callous President in history, or the dumbest politician since Dan Quayle. Do I sound angry? I am. I am angry that the voters in this country were duped by you and your constituents, the phoney promises and grief you have brought upon the American people. I am angry every time I read about our soldiers dying because of your inability to make a proper decision. Wait a minute, I take that back! You had the ability to make the decision, you just failed to make it. Back to the economy, I see the direct results of your economic policy every day. I work in a Drop-in center. For the first time I see a large population of working homeless. I am talking about homeless people with real jobs that cannot make ends meet. Your policies have priced basic necessities out of the reach of the little people. Again, you have added to the legacy of Ronald Reagan; Both of you really love poor people; you continue to make so many of them.

No comments: