Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sex in Politics????????????Nawww!

Well, another one bites the dust! The ex-governor of New York got caught spending the equivalent of about three years of my salary on call girls. The ex-governor of New Jersey involved in a bitter divorce with new freaky overtones. It seems his driver claims to have participated in "threesomes" with the ex governor and his wife. It's real funny how these people get caught with their pants down. What really surprises me is how that other senator of congressman got caught in the gay bathroom sting. I'll say one thing, it is bi-partisan. Sex scandals are becoming a part of the political landscape. Instead of asking "where do they stand on the issues?" you ask, "Who are they doin' ?", (or who is doin' them?"). Personally, I am sick of the whole thing. People in trusted positions putting themselves in crazy situations. How can they risk everything for so little? The word "arrogance" comes to mind. "I have the power to do whatever I want and I will never get caught!" Wanna bet? Welcome to reality...You do get caught, you do get held accountable. I am not concerned with their sex lives... I just want to know they can do the job. However, they never get a full opportunity, because they can't keep their pants up. I wish they would wake up.

No comments: