Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MORE POLITICS AS USUAL

Here we go again. Political Mudslinging is the strategy of the day. There's nothing new under the sun and that goes for political speeches. If the only thing the Clinton Camp can come up with to attack Obama is to berate him for using someone else's phrase from a previous speech, the campaign is in much worse shape than anyone realizes. When you speak of ideas related to issues, words will be repeated. If the Governor of Massachusetts did not have a problem with it, why should the Clinton Camp. The race for the Democratic nomination gets more and more interesting as time passes. I am starting to look at politics in a whole different light. A lot of "nit-picking" going on. It just does not make a lot of sense to me. Obama has an impressive documented record in Congress. Clinton has more lobbyist support than sponsored or authored bills. While I respect Hillary Clinton, I find myself extremely disappointed with her recent tactics. I am sure I am not alone on that one.

No comments: