Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's too soon to predict the outcome, but somebody sure is scared!

Borak Obama seems to have done it again! He spanked Hillary Clinton in Wisconsin and Hawaii. Now, I can see her being a little apprehensive, however John McCain??? What's that about? His promise to fight "well articulated empty calls for change" makes it sound as though Hillary is history. What makes Obama's call for change so empty. It seems pretty substantial to me. A change is definitely in order. The rich Republicans should consider changing with the times. The race is not over, although we could all safely speculate that barring any unforeseen events, Obama may be the candidate for the Democratic party's Presidential Nomination. I hear a lot of talk about experience or lack thereof, however in Obama's case I think it is an advantage. He has yet to be tainted by Washington's poisoned environment. Special interests and money can spoil even the politicians with the best of intentions. So far, I have yet to see any indications that Obama has fallen into that trap. Judging from the amount of bills sponsored and authored by both candidates, I find there are suspicions where Hillary is concerned. They may be my suspicions, but I do have cause to wonder. Obama has co-authored, authored, co-sponsored and sponsored pproximately eight hundred twenty (820) bills. That is in six years. Hillary's record is nowhere near that. I wonder what kind of attack will Obama be faced with before the Texas and Ohio primaries? I am sure it will be interesting. The political soap opera continues.

No comments: