Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tea Party? Racist/ Anti Semetics? You Do the Math

It pains me to see racism and anti-semetism disguised and camoflouged as anti-government patriotism. I keep hearing about so-called patriots protesting healthcare reform and spouting hatred at the same time. It is time someone called this farce what it is..Bigotry, racism, anti-semetism and hatred. They do not care about the healthcare bill. They are just "Good Ol' Boys" that want to set this country back to the "Good Ol' Days". Have you noticed any Blacks or Latinos in any of those crowds of protesters. If so, I wonder if they really believe they can benefit from the madness.

There are probably some people in the "Tea Party" who do not fit that description, however I am afraid their numbers are dwindling. While there are some things I do not like about the government, and the politicians, I do not want to turn back the hands of time and relive the past, where I was afraid of being lynched, because I knew I deserved equal protection under the Constitution. I believe that eventually the ship will right itself, but the enemy is not the politicians....not so much. You have a problem with what is happening to this country, check out the banking system. If you research that, then maybe you will know where to direct your anger.

My message to the Tea party: Do some real research and you will see who to point the finger at. Unfortunately, you have too many ignorant individuals who will not take the time to do the research necessary to find the truth. Oh well time will tell.

Personally, I am getting prepared.............FOR ANYTHING.

No comments: