Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2009

Back Again

Been away for awhile, but I am back again. The economy is still in the news and we are all still hurting. Republicans are fussing about the plans to get everything back on track, but they totally ignore the fact they are responsible for the crisis in the first place. So let's wait and see what happens. President Obama needs time and support to make everything work. Nothing will happen overnight. Hey everyone let the dummy have eight years after he screwed up the first four. So give the guy a chance.

I am trying to figure out the conservatives. Funny, the majority seem affluent financially and unwilling to see anyone else get there. I look at some of their statements and the way they seem to talk about those less fortunate than they. I get sick when I hear some of it. I find a lot of their verbage borderline bigotry. (Not so much in the racial sense, though they touch it a bit), I find they are down on the less fortunate. Most conservatives I know never address race or class, unless they are talking about welfare or some other form of public assistance. I never hear of anything positive about the people they bash. They are also closed minded to the point of being nauseating. I get sick of myself sometime, because I have to respect their right to feel however they feel, no matter how wrong they are. They have to learn that "business as usual" has no place in America today. The dimwit and the criminal are no longer in power. Now if I can just stop those dumb emails from RNC.

No comments: