Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This Mad Election

Well, again the historical campaigns are at it again. It's crazy how the female and African American candidates are running against each other from the same party. It's a sure bet the Republicans will not be trying anything of that nature. They always talk about making their party more inclusive, however their economic plans are very exclusive. It never fails I always have to get a second job when the Republicans are in office. I have been watching their campaign antics also. I find it funny that Mit Romney is spending all of this money, but struggling to keep his lead in the poles. John McCaine seems tenacious as ever and very resiliant. I still don't trust any of them. Obama could probably pull this nation together, if he isn't assassinated. That is a big fear. It does appear that progressive leaders seem to get killed. Hopefully, he will win and get the opportunity to turn things around. Clinton concerns me. For whatever reasons, I doubt her sincerity. Is she capable of handling the job of being president? I believe so, but will she address my concerns; I doubt it. This present administration has created so much turmoil and strife, it's gonna take at least eight years to stop the leaking. Hopefully people will realize they need someone with realistic new ideas. Please don't let it be another Republican.

No comments: